- National, regional and local macro and micro economic insight by Impact
- Sectoral and industrial macro and micro economic insight by Impact
- Growth and investment macro and micro economic insight by Impact
- Employment numbers by Impact
- Demographics by Impact
- Autonomous supply chain benchmarking including Impact
Assigning an ESG impact score to every UK company, regardless of size
Using a combination of public and proprietary data, mnAi’s impact engine uses variables including emissions, gender and risk to assign impact scores to companies. This ‘Impact Score’ solution can help your company meet ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) targets and gain vital insights into the impact of other organisations.Download brochure
Investor, customer and supply chain pressures are changing the way that companies need to think about their ESG credentials. Yet a lack of clear data, insight and analysis makes it hard to measure how well organisations are meeting their targets.
mnAi’s ‘Impact Score’ has been developed in conjunction with input from Industry and Academia. Using variables including emissions, gender, ethnicity and risk, the impact engine assigns a score to all UK companies, regardless of size.
Each company’s score is unique and is based on a combination of the variables that takes their specific circumstances into account to indicate their ESG impact.
Reported data is used to train sophisticated data engines to produce highly accurate results.
All companies have a maximum of 600 points available in the assessment with the highest scoring companies deemed to be those having the greatest ESG impact.
Data in action
- Radial chart based on impact
- Comparison chart – company vs industry
- Comparison table – company vs industry (actual)
- Comparison table – company vs industry (% per GHGe)
- Reported Carbon KiloTonnage table
- Comparison table of all corporate involvement by summary and detailed Impact analysis
- Comparison chart at summary level of all involvement ranked by Impact
- Individual radial charts for all corporate involvement