From early stage technology companies through to management buyouts and acquisitions, the UK investment landscape is complex, diverse and opaque.
Our latest software product, ‘Funding Insight’, provides data, insight and analysis on the UK investment ecosystem. With 500,000+ companies receiving external capital in the last ten years, we identify and visualise the key investors, sectors, deals, regions, trends and opportunities before anyone else.
mnAI is an award-winning technology company specialising in the provision of data, insight and analysis on UK companies. With 7.5bn data points covering 6.5m UK companies, mnAI’s software tracks and visualises investment activity on a national and local basis across all UK industries, sectors and companies.
These new features are now available to use for all existing customers. If you are new to us or want to explore mnAI for you or your team please contact us at email@example.com to book a demo.
Visualise the UK investment landscape using your own defined variables
- Investments and acquisitions made by PE, VC and corporate investors including position, value, return etc
- Investments made by UHNW/HNW individuals
- Visibility of valuation/round fluctuations across industry, sector, company and region
- Identification of potential investment rounds
- Identification of active investors and analysis of investment rounds (seed, growth, A, B etc) using bespoke financial criteria to create state-of-the-nation reports and analysis specific to each user.