Castle Corporate Finance (CCF) are a boutique advisory based in Kent.
What were Castle Corporate looking to achieve?
CCF wanted to utilise cutting-edge technology to help accelerate growth in new regions whilst augmenting current operational practices to support their client’s needs.
How did mnAI help?
mnAI’s award-winning technology instantly provides and filters uniquely accessible insight and analysis across sectors, companies, geographies and individuals. Utilising a number of mnAI’s features, Castle Corporate Finance are now able to:
- Rapidly create bespoke industry and market-map reports for new and existing clients
- Develop and identify known connections between potential target opportunities
- Provide and undertake advanced KYC and Due-Diligence on directors and shareholders through mnAI’s proprietary director database
- Generate in-depth reports, charts, and facts in support of a client business case
- Expand their geographical and operational footprint
How has the mnAI approach differed to others?
CCF put their customers first, providing service excellence at all times. In mnAI, they felt that these values were reciprocated. From the initial point of discussion through to the support provided to ad-hoc queries, Castle Corporate Finance believes that the partnership model adopted by mnAI has exceeded expectations and delivered tangible results in a short space of time.
”As a company we like the system, and we like the people even more! It is very modern, lots of infographics, charts, graphs and the option to export in PDF or Excel most cases. The five different search options; Industry, Funding, Company, Investor and Person means you can get the specific criteria you require very quickly. Some of the other functionalities that we utilise frequently are the ‘Connections’ and ‘Network’ options.”
Stacy White – Business Analyst
Click here to learn more about how mnAI helps power due diligence and KYC for corporate finance teams.